- Interior & Exterior Lifts
- Vertical & Inclined Platform Lifts
Why Choose EHLS?
Local and Experienced:
- Family owned and locally operated since 1991 — Located in Arlington Heights, IL
- We serve the entire Chicago Metro Area, including Southeast Wisconsin & Northwest Indiana
- The equipment we sell is installed by our own technicians, who are factory trained
- We offer a completely operational showroom, which is open to the public to help customers test equipment and ensure that it is the right fit for them.
- Our showroom is equipped with straight and curved stair lifts, a wheelchair lift, a home elevator, a ramp, transfer/ceiling lifts, a roll-in-shower and an accessible bathroom
We Make House Calls:
- We will come to your home and assess the options that best meet YOUR needs
- Our home assessments are free
We Stock Lifts/Equipment:
- We have a large warehouse, which allows us to keep a selection of lifts and equipment in stock for quick turn-around
- Our leading equipment suppliers are U.S. and North American based
- Our primary equipment manufacturers of stairlifts, wheelchair lifts and elevators are based in the Midwest
Accessible Remodeling Solutions:
- Your one stop shop for all accessibility solutions including stairlifts, elevators, wheelchair lifts, and bathroom home modifications.
- We stand behind our work and will be there if your equipment needs repair
- We provide same or next day service in most cases
CALL EHLS TODAY FOR ALL YOUR STAIRLIFT NEEDS!
Thank you for visiting our website!
- EHLS specializes in designing and implementing plans that customize homes and facilities to accommodate the effects of age, accident, and disability.
- Our sole line of business is the development and execution of plans that transform homes and facilities into comfortable, safe environments for people who have developed temporary or long-term impairments.
- We are a staff of friendly, experienced professionals and all work is done by qualified installers.
Elevators & VPLs Installed
Years Serving Our Community
No Hassle Assessments!
We will be more than happy to schedule a free, no obligation home assessment. After the visit we’ll prepare a written proposal detailing the ways we can help you attain the freedom and access you desire.
“James, Thank you and your crew for the outstanding work done for Fiona O’Neill. The family is very thankful and so are we at the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Fiona can now bathe with dignity and privacy. Sincerely, Nancy Corts Make-a-Wish Volunteer Wish Granter “ – Nancy Corts