Toilet & Sink Access
The toilet is a common problem that people with disabilities face. A standard toilet has a rim height of about 14 inches, which is too low for many people, especially those with a disability or limited mobility. There are a variety of ways to raise the toilet seat and make it easier to get on/off of the toilet.
Toilet Incline Lift:
EHLS offers the TILT from EZ-ACCESS. The TILT is a toilet incline lift that is perfect for anyone who needs assistance getting on and off the toilet. The toilet incline lift is an easy-to-use safety solution that is built for comfort and durability. It is equipped with a remote companion control giving the user or caregiver the ability to operate the TILT with a push of a button. The frame and assembly of the toilet incline lift are protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed to be cleaned. The toilet incline lift was made for quick and easy installation and it comes with a 2-year warranty. Download the Toilet Incline Lift Brochure
Toilet Incline Lift Features:
- The entire lift only weighs 34 pounds, making it easy to adjust or move if needed
- Easy installation allows for quick use
- Fits with toilet bowl heights ranging from 14″ to 21″ – compatible with most toilet bowl heights
- The TILT can assist individuals ranging in height from 5’2″ to 6’4″
- Attached directly to the toilet bowl and allows users to move 7 – 1/2″ forward for improved balance and increased stability
More Toilet Access Options:
- Extended Height or ADA Toilet
- Grab bars around toilet
- Commodes and seat risers
Space is the primary issue facing a wheelchair user when trying to use the sink. A typical bathroom sink and vanity don’t provide space below the sink for a wheelchair user’s feet and legs. The accessible solution is to clear the area below the sink to provide room. There are several ways to create that space.
Sink Access Options:
- Wall mounted sinks
- Pedestal Sink
- Vanity Top
- Motion sensitive faucet
Let EHLS help you make access to your sink as safe, easy and comfortable as possible.