Bruno Elite Outdoor
The Outdoor Elite is specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available with Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts. Bruno dependability built in! The Outdoor Elite represents more than a decade of research and engineering. With a honeycomb rail design for improved stability, and visual coded diagnostics to instantly analyze the unit’s operational status, the Outdoor Elite is the epitome of form and function.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Clear anodized aluminum rail
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF
- Innovative weather resistant cover system travels with the chair and provides protection from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within inches from the edge of the staircase – family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Extended rail lengths available
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- Larger Seat available