Savaria Infinity Hydraulic Home Elevator
Remaining safe in your own home with limited mobility doesn’t mean you have to miss out on luxury. With the Savaria Infinity residential elevator, you’ll love having freedom of movement throughout your home – but you’ll also thoroughly enjoy the Savaria Infinity’s smooth, quiet rides and elegant interior.
The Savaria Infinity is a great accessibility solution for larger homes, as hydraulic in-home elevators require space for an elevator shaft. The Infinity can provide up to 6 stops, each configured to suit your house, so you can comfortably and easily access each level. This convenience also means you’ll never worry about carrying laundry, meals, groceries, or other heavy loads from floor to floor again.
- 750 lb weight capacity
- Lifting height of 50″
- High-efficiency precision hydraulic drive system for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Magnetic floor selection: Automatic leveling at each landing to ensure the elevator meets the floor precisely.
- Submersible pump and motor: For whisper-quiet operation.
- Variable speed pressure valve: Gradual acceleration and deceleration for gentle stops and starts.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, white ceiling with 4 downlights, MDF or melamine interior walls in a choice of colors.
- Safety Features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, manual emergency lowering button, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack rope safety system.
- Cab Sizes:
- W36” x L48” x H80”
- W36” x L54” x H80”
- W36” x L60” x H80”
- W40” x L54” x H80”
- Infinity HD: W48″ x L60″ x H80″
- Optional Height: 84″ or 96″
- Other Options: Up to 6 stops, telephone cabinet, alpha-numeric button marking, two-exit opening, keyed hall call station, interlocks (Kwiklock, Porta, Pro EMI).
An Elevator That Complements Your Home
Your local dealer can show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home. A variety of finishes and fixtures are available to suit virtually any décor.
- Standard Finishes: MDF with or without finish, melamine in a choice of finishes, stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor.
- Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass #4 finish (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station). Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
- Optional Cab Finishes: Recessed hardwood, raised hardwood, finished or unfinished veneer
- Optional Flooring: Hardwood
- Doors and Gate Options:
- Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts
- Visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic
- Clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts
- Power gate and door operators
Photo Credit: Savaria