How long have you been in business?
EHLS / Lifeway Mobility Chicago has been proudly serving local residents since 1991!
Why should I use Lifeway Mobility?
At Lifeway Mobility, we’re not just out to sell you products. Our primary goal is to understand the needs of patients and their caregivers, then to identify the appropriate products and services that will meet those needs.
Our promise to our customers:
- An experienced and certified team dedicated to improving function, mobility and independence
- Free home accessibility evaluations
- Professional installation
- Responsive repair service
- Funding resource assistance
- Payment options: new, refurbished (when available), rental, rent-to-purchase, financing
- Installed products that are safe, easy to operate, and made in the USA with quality craftsmanship
Are you a local company?
Each Lifeway Mobility location is locally operated by staff members that have years of experience serving their local service area. We have office locations and showrooms (with the exception of IN) in the following states in the states listed below:
- Connecticut - serving CT, RI & eastern MA
- Illinois - serving Chicagoland/northern IL, northwest IN, & southeast WI
- Indiana - serving all of Indiana
- Massachusetts - serving western MA & southern NH
- Minnesota - serving the Twin Cities metro region and western WI
Am I able to try out equipment before I make a purchase?
All locations, with the exception of our Indiana office, have showrooms with fully operational equipment that we sell and install, including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, ramps, bath safety accessories, and a home elevator. Call (847) 215-9490 for more information or to schedule an appointment. Drop-ins are also welcome, and after-hours appointments in the evenings and on Saturdays are available.
How long until you can install the product?
Depending on our product inventory, most straight stair lifts (and sometimes ramps) can be installed within one day.
Is your staff credentialed?
Yes! Lifeway has team members that are:
- Licensed Elevator Installers
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Certified CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialists)
- Certified CEAC (Certified Environmental Accessibility Consultant)
- USC Certified Home Modification Executive
- Manufacturer Certified Installers (ex: Bruno).