Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
Curved stair lifts are a great solution for homes with curved staircases, split levels, or intermediate landings. Each stair lift is customized to fit your lifestyle, and can be designed to transport you from one level to another. Access to your bedroom or laundry room in the basement will no longer be a challenge. The Bruno Elite Curved is also an option to consider when floor-to-floor access for a church, place of worship, and commercial buildings is needed.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
|Features||Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Marine-grade vinyl padded seat|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Onboard audio/visual diagnostics|
|Offset swivel seat|
|Gold warranty (EHLS extends Bruno's 5 year major components warranty to lifetime; 2 year parts)|
|Rental or buy-back options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||400 lb|
|Pricing||$9,500 – $16,000|
The Lifeway Advantage
- Normal 5-year manufacturer warranty extended to a lifetime warranty on major components*
- 1-year labor warranty on parts covered by lifetime warranty
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free home assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
- Local showrooms and service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase
Curved stair lifts are custom made to fit your stairway, so prices will vary. Typical costs range between $9,500 and $16,000. For more information, see our pricing FAQs.