Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift
Designed for staircases of any length with no curves, turns or landings, the Elite stair lift has all of the comfort and reliability of the Elan, but with a higher weight capacity, added seat padding for comfort, and range of stylish color options to match the design and decor of your home. While it is most often installed in residential settings, the Bruno elite is one of the few stairlifts that can also be installed in a commercial space.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Continuous charge strips|
|Gold warranty (Limited lifetime on major components; 2 year parts & batteries)|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Rental or buy-back options|
|Adjustable width armrests||N/A|
|Upholstery and track color options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||300 lb||400 lb|
|Onboard diagnostics||Audio only||Audio and visual|
|Vertical rail design||Installation to within 5" of wall||Installation to within 6" of wall|
*Monthly payment option for qualified buyers. Contact us for details.
*Financing pricing is only applicable for residential stairlifts
A new, USA-made Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift is $56.95/month* with no money down. This includes:
The Lifeway Advantage
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 1-year labor warranty on parts covered by lifetime warranty
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free home assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
- Local showrooms and service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase