Savaria Multilift Vertical Platform Lift
A vertical platform lift designed for low-rise travel indoors or out, the Savaria Multilift is an easy way to create access.
With its durable design, the Savaria Multilift is popular for homes, and can be installed indoors and outdoors, even in demanding climates. Several models of the Multilift are available, including a mobile version, an enclosed unit, and one clad in stainless steel. The Multilift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and for home use anywhere.
- 750 lb lifting capacity
- Travel up to 48″
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: The ACME screw drive delivers precision movement, strength, and performance you can count on, day after day.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access to the car, a non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8″ side panels, keyed cab buttons, and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- Larger platform sizes
- Low profile aluminum doors
- Steel ULC fire rated doors
- Wooden door on frame
- Power gate and door operators
- Tempered glass inserts for doors
- Acrylic inserts for gate
- Audible alarm and light on car
- Grab rail
- Fixed access ramp
- GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock
- Travel up to 72″ (182.88 cm)
- Can be ordered as a 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications
Photo Credit: Savaria