What is the Quickest Wheelchair Ramp Option?
Lifeway offers a variety of ramp options: modular metal, wood, concrete, portable and rental. Wheelchair ramps are utilized to assist with providing a safe and easy for wheelchair and power chair users to get in and out of the home. If you are in immediate need of an accessible solution for the main entryway of your home, a modular metal ramp would be the quickest wheelchair ramp option for you!
Why is a Modular Metal Ramp the Quickest Wheelchair Ramp Option?
- A modular metal ramp does generally not require a building permit. Therefore, the process of scheduling and installing the ramp will be much quicker.
- On average, it only takes a couple of hours for our technicians to install a modular ramp system, whereas wooden and concrete ramps require much more labor time
- Many of our locations have ramp material in stock at their warehouse, which will prevent from having to wait for it to ship
Features of an Aluminum Modular Ramp Include:
- Two surface options to choose from
- Expanded -- Open weaved surface, which will reduce snow, rain, and ice accumulation
- Solid -- Extruded tread surface built with raised "ribs" for slip-resistance
- Up to 1000 lb. weight capacity
- Requires no maintenance and will not rot or rust
- Built to withstand the outdoor elements
- Flexible system will allow you to make adjustments in the field
- Four handrail options
- Two-way traction
Rent an Aluminum Wheelchair Ramp
During this unprecedented time, it has been difficult to plan for the future. As a result, it may be unknown how long an accessible may be needed if there are temporary living arrangements for a relative who may have limited mobility or a disability. If you or a loved one is in need of an accessible solution, but are unsure how long it is needed for, we recommend consider a rental wheelchair ramp. Renting a ramp is also a great option for short term needs such as an injury.
Schedule a free remote or no contact in-home evaluation today!