Curved Stairlift Models
More complex stairways, with landings and curved stairs, can be fitted with a custom-made curved stairlift. A curved stairlift will be precisely measured and when installed will fit the stairs like a glove. Curved chairlifts are more costly than a straight stairlift because they are custom-made, but are still far less expensive than the alternatives of moving or putting a first-floor addition on a house.
To learn more about a curved stairlift model or to schedule a no obligation home assessment, please fill out the form below or call our office at 847-215-9490.
Bruno Elite CRE
The Bruno CRE (Curved Rail Elevator) has set the standard with award-winning, custom curved rail stairlift designs by offering a smooth ride both up and down stairs and through turns…a ride unequaled in the industry. It has a smooth, powerful drive system combines a self-locking worm gear and rack-and-pinion design. This provides the safest operation and longest lasting durability in the industry.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Factory custom built for your staircase
- Offset swivel seat to make getting on/off safe and easy
- Power swivel seat option
Handicare’s newly designed Freecurve is the only single tube curved stair lift available in the United States. Like other curved models, the Freecurve is custom built to fit the curves and turns of your specific staircase. There are three seat styles for you to choose from, as comfort and safety remain the top priority. The Freecurve can overcome many architectural obstacles, allowing it to be installed in narrow spaces.
- 275 lb weight capacity
- 3 different seat options – giving you the ability to choose the style and color that will best match your home decor
- Manual swivel seat – allowing for a safe transfer onto and off of the lift
- Safety sensors that immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Battery back-up in case there’s a power outage
- Number of options available
Hawle HW 10
Hawle’s custom curved stairlifts have been rated the safest stairlifts in Europe for the past several years and are now finally available in North America. Designed even for steep stairs, each stair lift can be custom-built to curve around corners and fit any stairway.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Safety sensors on the footrest and back panels of the unit (which cause it to stop should anything make contact with them)
- Overspeed governor switch which acts as an emergency brake
- Large color and pad options
The 2000 curved lift is designed to be comfortable, easy to use and look discreet in your home. No other curved track available can be fitted closer to the wall and leave so much free space on your stairs. This system has enabled Handicare to offer the tightest inside turns available in the industry. Handicare’s versatile 2000 rail system will fit almost any staircase, no matter how complex ensuring you can remain mobile in the home you love.
- Up to 302 lbs. weight capacity
- The power swivel seat option makes turning your chair at the top of the stairs simple
- The 2000 track can be extended at the top to enable dismounting away from the stairs on the top landing
- The folding rail allows the 2000 track to be moved out of the way when not in use