The 2000 curved lift is designed to be comfortable, easy to use, and look discreet in your home. No other curved track available can be fitted closer to the wall and leave so much free space on your stairs. This system has enabled Handicare to offer the tightest inside turns available in the industry. Handicare’s versatile 2000 rail system will fit almost any staircase, no matter how complex ensuring you can remain mobile in the home you love.
- 300 lb weight capacity.
- The twin rail system provides a safe and smooth ride.
- It is available in two colors as standard, light grey or gun metal, but can actually be supplied in any color to match your decor.
- All Handicare stairlifts come with two remote controls as standard, so you can have one upstairs and one downstairs.
- Rapid response safety sensors stop the stairlift if it meets with an obstruction during travel. Once the obstruction is removed the stairlift can continue on its journey.
- Your stairlift will also come with a seat belt as standard for additional peace of mind.
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- All our stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
- The seat of the 2000 can be swiveled at the top of the staircase. You have the choice of a powered or manual swivel function. Moreover, the track can be designed to take you from the ground floor directly onto the landing level, to suit your needs exactly.
- Powered footplate that will automatically fold your footrest up or down when your seat is folded. This removes the need for you to bend.