- 310 lb weight capacity
- The upholstery is available in sand colored wipe clean flame retardant fabric
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated
- Clip seat belt as standard
- Delivered with a manual hinge or Slide Track if required
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
- The Simplicity+ combines the continuous charge track of the Simplicity with the seat of the 1000
- The upholstery is available in a selection of six colors
- The Simplicity+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options
- The Simplicity Series track offers a continuous charge function meaning that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it is not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
- The Simplicity Series are compatible with the Slide Track and manual hinge systems so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the Simplicity offers you a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
- All stairlifts have safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: these are designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction. Once stopped it can only be moved in the opposite direction of the obstruction.
- We also supply our stairlifts with an easily accessible key switch that allows you to disable the lift and prevent unauthorized use so you do not need to worry about unsupervised children playing with your stairlift.
- The Simplicity+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options.
- The seat for the Simplicity+ is available in two variations to suit individual needs.
- Smart seat
The seat is supplied with wipe clean, flame retardant upholstery in a choice of six colors. You can even replace upholstery later should you wish to change your color scheme.
- Perch seat
The Perch seat proved the ideal option for users with limited hip and knee flexibility. A Perch seat means that the user is almost in a standing position when they are using the lift. There is a shortened seat and retractable seat belt which provide a stable support area for users to ‘perch’ on.