How to Operate a Wheelchair Lift
Operating a Vertical Wheelchair Lift: Vertical lifts are safe, simple and easy to operate.
- Constant pressure controls – To operate the lift, the user must continuously push and hold the button until the lift reaches the selected floor where it will stop automatically.
- There is a key at the controls that must be in place to activate the control
- Am operating folding ramp automatically lowers at the top and bottom landing
- Safety sensors in platform bottom stop the unit if an obstruction is sensed
- Large red emergency button that stops the lift immediately when pushed in