- EHLS service technicians can diagnose or repair any of the accessibility equipment we sell – even if you did not originally purchase it from us.
- EHLS and To The Top Elevators offer a planned maintenance program on newly installed as well as previously existing accessibility equipment.
- With our help and regular maintenance, your equipment will continue to be reliable and safe for years to come.
- The technicians at EHLS and To The Top Elevators receive regular training directly from our manufacturers. There is no one better at understanding our equipment!
- We service homes and public buildings in the entire Chicagoland area, northwest Indiana, and southeast Wisconsin.
- Our technicians’ versatility means that in most cases we can schedule your appointment within 24-48 hours of your call.
- We can work with you to accommodate the proper time for a service call.
- As the owner of an accessibility lift, you are responsible for maintaining your equipment on a regular basis to ensure its safe operation and to minimize future repair or replacement cost
- Our maintenance plan subscription fee is just $20 a year and pays for itself after a single visit
- If you refer a friend you will get a $25 gift card upon job completion
Request for Service or Maintenance