EHLS Premier Service
- EHLS service technicians can diagnose or repair any of the accessibility equipment we sell – even if you did not originally purchase it from us.
- EHLS and To The Top Home Elevators offer a planned maintenance program on newly installed as well as previously existing accessibility equipment.
- With our help and regular maintenance, your equipment will continue to be reliable and safe for years to come.
- The technicians at EHLS and To The Top Home Elevators receive regular training directly from our manufacturers. There is no one better at understanding our equipment!
- We service homes and public buildings in the entire Chicagoland area, northwest Indiana, and southeast Wisconsin.
- Our technicians’ versatility means that in most cases we can schedule your appointment within 24-48 hours of your call.
- We can work with you to accommodate the proper time for a service call.
Planned Maintenance Agreements
Residential Stair Lifts & Vertical Platform Lifts
- As the owner of an accessibility lift, you are responsible for maintaining your equipment on a regular basis to ensure its safe operation and to minimize future repair or replacement cost
- Annual maintenance is recommended by the manufacturer of your lift
- Our maintenance plan subscription fee is just $150 a year and pays for itself after a single visit (add $50 for each additional unit)
- If you refer a friend you will get a $100 gift card upon job completion of a new stair lift or wheelchair lift
- Like stair lifts and wheelchair lifts, a home elevator will benefit from annual maintenance
- Annual planned maintenance will keep your elevator running smoothly and safely
Click the orange button below to learn more.
Commercial Lifts & Elevators:
- Please call us @ 847-215-9490 for more information if you are interested in planned maintenance for a commercial platform lift or LU/LA elevator.