Aluminum Wheelchair Ramps for Homes in Chicagoland
EHLS carries aluminum wheelchair ramps that are designed for permanent and semi-permanent situations. The ideal accessibility solution for people with short-term or long-term disabilities, they are also the perfect solution for temporary applications – visiting relatives, special events or a rental situation. Aluminum wheelchair ramps provide easy access for both standard and unique entryways in residential and commercial settings. More affordable and durable than wood and steel wheelchair ramps, these systems are low maintenance and will not rot or rust. These wheelchair ramps are made 100% in the USA by EZ-ACCESS and are constructed from a material that is environmentally friendly!
If you are interested in learning more about aluminum & platform modular ramps, please fill out the form on the page below or call us at 847-215-9490. One of our ramp experts can come out to your home do a FREE home assessment to determine the best solution for your unique accessibility needs.
Advantages of an Aluminum Ramp Over a Wooden or Steel Ramp
- Little, to no maintenance
- Will not rot or rust – made from environmentally friendly material
- Quick & easy installation – a minimal disruption for you and your family
Features & Benefits of Aluminum Wheelchair Ramps:
- Aluminum ramps can be installed year-round – quickest solution year-round for those in need
- Designed to withstand Chicago winters – ramp does not deteriorate and always looks new
- Mesh surface allows for rain and snow through, enabling the ramp to be usable at all times
- 850 lbs. capacity – easily accommodates power chair with caregiver
- Non-flammable, slip-resistant grooved aluminum – provides great traction for caregivers or family members
Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramp – Joliet, Illinois
Modular Platform Ramp Options
- Most popular option
- Raised ribs provide slip resistance and all-weather traction
- Diamond shape openings allow for
- Multi-directional traffic
- Debris, rain and melting snow to flow through
- Extruded section with stamped (punched) holes
- Provides a functional design with slip resistance
- Built for all-weather traction & added drainage for wetter climates
Three Available Handrail Styles
- Single Rail – continuous top rail and most economical solution
- Two Line Rail – most popular configuration that provides an additional gripping surface by adding a second rail beneath the continuous top rail
- Vertical Pickets – Offers added level of safety for children and small pets
- Horizontal Pickets – Aesthetic option while maintaining safety
- Manual gate provides additional safety at the top of the stairs or the beginning of the ramp
- Solid surface provides a safe and solid landing at the bottom of a ramp run.
- Ideal for use when a ramp ends in the grass or other soft surfaces.
This time-saving option allows for multi-dimensional angle changes and uses less space than traditional platforms. All handrail and surface options are available on the angled platform.
For more information or for a free modular wheelchair ramp assessment, please call us @ 847-215-9490 or send us an email at email@example.com!