Used & Rental Stair Lifts in Chicago Area
Used Stair Lifts – Certified Pre-Owned
EHLS sells used stairlifts subject to the availability of our inventory. EHLS only sells high quality, certified pre-owned stairlifts and our factory trained technicians will install and train you on their proper use. Our used stairlifts include a 6-month warranty on major components, 6 months on other parts, a 6-month warranty on labor.
These pre-owned units are in great condition and can be purchased at quite the discount compared to the full retail price.
Call our office today for more information about our used stair lift inventory: 847-215-9490
Don’t let the stairs become an obstacle. Let EHLS keep you in the home you love! To learn more about rental and used stairlifts, please fill out the form on this page or gives us a call!
Rental Stair Lifts
EHLS rents used stairlifts subject to the availability of our used stairlift inventory. Our Rental Program allows you full stairway access without the total commitment of purchasing. Renting a stairlift is a practical short-term solution including:
- Recovering from a short-term injury – such as a knee, foot, or ankle surgery
- When bringing a relative home to live or visit with you
Our program includes:
- Straight Stairlifts only
- 2-month minimum rental period
- Service & Maintenance are included in the first 12 months
- Payments are billed monthly on your credit card
When should I consider purchasing a rental Stair Lift?
- Short-Term Use: Injuries or temporary living solutions
- If you are unsure how long you’ll need the stair lift
Option To Buy:
- If you purchase the entire unit within 30 days, 100% of your payments applied
- After 30 days, EHLS applies 80% of your payments to the remaining lift cost at the time of purchase
The Rent with Option To Buy program is for those who would like to own their rental stairway chair lift. For example, if the relative with limited mobility is going to be staying with you permanently, it would make more sense to purchase the stairlift outright. This allows you to purchase the rental after any amount of time.
EHLS also offers a finance program.
This is intended to help our customers who need a stairlift, but do not have the financial liquidity to purchase the entire lift immediately. This program spreads the cost out over an extended period of time to meet any budget.
- Straight & Curved Stairlifts
- Competitive rate for qualified customers
- Credit evaluation required
- Paid by financing company after installation
- Customer makes monthly payments to finance company