Do you have to carry laundry, groceries, food, files, garbage, firewood, or other heavy loads from one floor of your home to another? A residential dumbwaiter is a helping hand you can always count on! Lifeway offers winding drum and rack/pinion drive dumbwaiter systems for residential settings.
Staying Home Rack/Pinion Home Dumbwaiter
With no machine room required, the Staying Home rack/pinion dumbwaiter saves you money and space. There are no pulleys or cables, ensuring smooth, quiet operation. Safety is ensured with a standard slack cable monitoring device, car safeties, top final limit switches, and UL®/CSA®-certified controllers.
- Drive System: Car-mounted, battery-operated rack and pinion drive system for reliable operation
- Car & Gate Material: Steel with durable powder coat finish
- Speed: 16-20 feet per minute, for convenient wait times
- Stops: 2-4
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. or 285 lbs
- Options: Car shelves, lights, stainless steel cab, slide-up car gate, hoistway doors
Waupaca Cable-Waiter: Winding Drum Dumbwaiter
The Cable-Waiter is a versatile performer that is available in a number of configurations. While it is ideal for everyday uses such as moving groceries, laundry, household supplies, and garbage, the Cable-Waiter is also right at home in light-duty non-residential use. Safety is ensured with a standard slack cable monitoring device, car safeties, top final limit switches, and UL®/CSA®-certified controllers.
- Drive System: Robust winding drum drive system
- Car & Gate Material: Wood (comes standard with roll-top gate and shelf) or metal (with steel shelves and a choice of bi-parting or slide-up gates), with different finish options available to suit your taste
- Speed: 30-50 feet per minute, for fast use cycles
- Stops: 2-6
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. or 200 lbs.
- Options: Car shelves, lights, stainless steel cab, slide-up car gate, hoistway doors, “Car Here” or “In Use” indicator
Harmar Ascent Home Dumbwaiter
- Fast and easy installation
- Comes with car and cable drive system factory-installed on the track
- No pulleys to install and no complex rail system to assemble
- Simplified wiring
- Lower overall cost
- Proven-reliable drive system design
- Made in the USA