Savaria Multilift Outdoor Vertical Platform Lift
A vertical platform lift designed for low-rise travel indoors or out, the Savaria Multilift is an easy way to create access.
With its durable design, the Savaria Multilift is popular for accessing decks and porches – even in demanding climates. Several models of the Multilift are available, including a mobile version, an enclosed unit, and one clad in stainless steel. The Multilift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and for home use anywhere.
- 750 lb lifting capacity
- Travel up to 48″
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: The ACME screw drive delivers precision movement, strength, and performance you can count on, day after day.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access to the car, a non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8″ side panels, keyed cab buttons, and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- Larger platform sizes
- Low profile aluminum doors
- Steel ULC fire rated doors
- Wooden door on frame
- Power gate and door operators
- Tempered glass inserts for doors
- Acrylic inserts for gate
- Audible alarm and light on car
- Grab rail
- Fixed access ramp
- GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock
- Travel up to 72″ (182.88 cm)
- Can be ordered as a 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications
Photo Credit: Savaria